Cedar Sinai Park is looking for a full-time Sales & Marking Director for Rose Schnitzer Manor Assisted Living.
This is a newly created, full-time, exempt position. You will work Monday through Friday, mostly during the day, with some evenings and weekends. Work will primarily take place both on our beautiful 27-acre campus, with occasional forays out into the community for outreach and networking.
We are located at 6140 SW Boundary St. Portland, Oregon 97221, in the Raleigh Hills area of southwest Portland.
Celebrating 25 years of service, Rose Schnitzer Manor is non-profit organization with a strong organizational culture of love, honor, and respect. This is a great opportunity for a mature, energetic, and caring senior living salesperson with a passion for elder care and the mission of Cedar Sinai Park. We hope you will take a moment to check us out and consider if we might be the next step in your professional journey!
The primary purpose of this position is to lead the community’s sales efforts for Rose Schnitzer Manor. You will develop and implement an annual strategic sales and marketing plan, and budget. You will manage the sales pipeline and tour prospective residents and families and oversee all aspects of the move-in process. You will create, manage, and engage in marketing and community activities aimed at cultivating prospects and referral sources and increasing awareness of Rose Schnitzer Manor in the wider community. This position will report to the RSM Administrator and supervise the Community Outreach Coordinator, who will also be new in their position. This will be a great opportunity to take something new and make it your own as you collaborate with others.
· Must have comprehensive knowledge of senior living industry and Portland area market.
· Must work effectively to build occupancy and cultivate referral sources.
· Must demonstrate effective follow-up with leads and referral sources.
· Must have excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
· Must have excellent time management and organizational skills.
· Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook and CRM software, preferably You’ve Got Leads.
· Must demonstrate integrity, maturity, and leadership skills, as well as a passion for working with elders and their family members.
· Must maintain a well-groomed, professional business appearance.
Must be able to pass a DHS background check.
Compensation: $60,000 to $74,400 annual salary