Rose Schnitzer Manor is an active assisted living community located in southwest Portland on the beautiful and woodsy 27-acre campus of Cedar Sinai Park. For 25 years, Rose Schnitzer Manor has connected people of all faiths and backgrounds, within a joyful environment based on the Jewish values of love, honor, and respect.
What sets us apart? We are a non-profit with a hometown heart and soul. We are ready to embrace you within our warm and engaging community, as you make new friends and share your most authentic self.
Honoring our mothers and fathers is integrated into every facet of life at Rose Schnitzer Manor. When you live with us, you become a member of our trusted family.
- Beautiful, light-filled apartments with flexible floor plans
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service
- Concierge service
- Three delicious and nutritious meals daily
- Woodsy walking trails amongst 27 acres
- A robust life enrichment program including live performances, lectures, book clubs, art studio, fitness classes, and more!
- Weekly Shabbat services, a dedicated chaplain, and celebrations for people of all faiths
- Easy access to our Adult Day Services programs and Sinai In-Home Care.
- Pet friendly community
- Free membership to Mittleman Jewish Community Center for swimming and other activities.
We also offer a safe, comfortable, and welcoming space for people needing respite care.
Cedar Sinai Park was founded in 1920 as the Old People’s Jewish Home. Today, its mission is the same: to provide residential and community-based care to our elders and adults with special needs, allowing them to live with comfort, independent, and dignity in a manner and in an environment based on the Jewish values of love, honor, and respect.